Annual Campaign Fund
“WE’RE MORE THAN A PLACE. WE’RE A CAUSE”
$2,500- Banner with Red Border
$5,000 or more- Extra Large Banner with Border
* Call Heidi Cordes at 239-2805 for inquiries
Things to know:
- Scholarship information and recipients are kept confidential, to ensure no distinction between members.
- Scholarships can be used for Membership or Programs.
- Membership Scholarships last for 12 months.
- Last year, nearly 80% of our scholarships were awarded to a “family” in need.
- Scholarship Program was updated to align with Federal Poverty guidelines.
- Our goal is to insure, to the best of our ability, that we are responsible and fair in distributing Annual Fund contributions, while providing assistance to those that express a financial need and a desire to make a difference in their life by joining our Y community.
Actual stories from recipients…
“When the year ended, my family was in financial and mental turmoil. I became a divorcee with three children as well as lost my job that same month. It has been a struggle to keep my children positive. The one thing stable in their lives is being able to go to the YMCA. Being a single mom, the YMCA is a safe haven for my children. Allowing low income families to become members is such a Blessing! I will be forever grateful!”
"We want to set a good example for our children by living a healthy lifestyle and this scholarship helped us achieve that. Our membership allowed me to train for my first 5k and my oldest son was able to run with me! We also love swimming in the pool as a family!”