OUTDOOR GROUP FITNESS CLASSES BEGINNING JUNE 1ST
In order to keep our members, our employees, and our community safe and healthy, please note the following:
- Registration is required for all classes.
- Registration for classes opens 72-hours prior to class start and close 24-hours prior to class start.
- Participants must be ACTIVE members of the Stephens Family YMCA in order to participate.
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age to participate in outdoor group fitness classes.
- There will be NO RESTROOMS available for participant use prior to, during, or after classes.
- Water fountains will not be available for participant use. Participants are strongly encouraged to bring a bottle of water filled from home.
- Participants and instructors must wear masks and comply with social distancing guidelines prior to, during, and after class. Participants will need to provide their own masks.
- Participants will be asked to park in designated class areas and to remain in their cars until the instructor releases them for class start.
- Participants will be asked prior to exiting their vehicle whether they are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. If participant does have symptoms, they should wait to visit the YMCA until they have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their first symptoms appeared.
- Those arriving more than 5-minutes after the scheduled class start time will not be able to participate.
- Participants will not be permitted to share equipment with other participants.
- Participants will need to provide their own yoga/core mats for workout use.
- Participants and instructors will be asked to wipe down their equipment prior to and after use with provided disinfecting wipes.
- Participants and instructors will be asked to leave the class area promptly after cleaning their equipment to allow our staff to do additional deep cleaning and preparation for the next class.
- Participants and instructors will need to enter and exit the YMCA property from the north entrance of the parking lot.
- Due to the nature of classes being outdoors, weather may lead to a class cancelation. Classes will NOT be held if there is thunder and lightning or if the heat index is over 100 degrees. Keeping our members and staff safe is our Number 1 priority. Class cancelations will be made at least 1-hour prior to the start of class.
THANK YOU in advance for complying with these guidelines to help us keep everyone safe!
Click "SIGN UP" on a class below to reserve your spot in an upcoming class. If it is your first time registering, you will need to create a user account. If you have problems or questions about registering, please contact Christina Frye at .